It's the last challenge of 2015 at KennyK's Krafty Krew and it's Anything Goes.
I made this wine bottle gift tag using Stud Santa.
I do love colouring KennyK's hunky men - they're such fun.
Ooooo I could look at him for ages!
I cut the tag and Stud Santa on my Silver Bullet Cutting machine.
The sentiment is typed in Bellwethers font & printed.
I added holly leaves & border by doodling - something I't not often brave enough to do.
I coloured him using Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks.
R24, R27, R29, E59, W7
C2, C3, C5
We put our tree up today and the bauble I made last month with Happy Holidays fits perfectly.
There are exciting things coming up at KennyK so make sure you're signed up to the newsletter & keep an eye on the Facebook page.




Wine and a hunky man attached to it - what more could a girl want?
ReplyDelete