Well Halloween's over so now it's time to count down to Christmas! Or so some clever friend told me. I'm not one for counting down this far ahead, but the Optional twist for Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge is 'Snow' so winter it is!
I've fallen in love with the Acetate based cards so decided to make another one. This time I used my Cougar Cutting Machine from Thyme Graphics to engrave snowflakes into the acetate.
I used a thinner acetate than usual and the engraving actually went through the acetate more than intended, but it all adds to the snowy feel.
I coloured her using my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Dress & Hat - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Boots - E23, E25, E29
The Presents and signpost are Gift Way from Make it Crafty
B63, B66, B69
G14, G16, G29
Y15, Y35
Bows - Sakura Tiara Gel Pens
Signpost - E71, E74, E77
Snow - touches of B000
I hope you like it & would love to see your entry with a Kenny K digi over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles #108 - Baby it's Cold Outside (ends 6/11)
Moving Along with the Times - Winter is coming (ends 5/11)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Snowflakes (ends 12/11)
Fab n Funky Challenges - Christmas (ends 4/11)
Simon Wednesday Challenges - Anything Goes - (ends 5/11)







Gorgeous coloring! This is one happy and festive acetate card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! love the images you've used and how you've put them together and the snowflake covered acetate is just perfect, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely awesome! Thanks for joining us at TPS......xo Nikki
ReplyDeleteWow this is a stunner! Fab image and colouring and I love the acetate card! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Kenny K card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “Baby, it’s cold outside!”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)
ReplyDeleteVa-va-voom! Great image and beautifully coloured... no wonder Santa doesn't mind the cold!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
Marilyn