Monday, 10 November 2014

Happy Birthday Betty!!!!!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Well it won't be a surprise by now I know as I'm the 3rd hop on the list, but I hope the whole Birthday Hop was a lovely big surprise for you Betty!

I'm sure you're adding up wrong cos there's no way you can be 40? You certainly don't act it - but then again who wants to act their age? You act as you want and have fun with it.

I hope you're having a really great birthday celebration & hope our little contribution adds into it. 

Here's what I made with the lovely image made especially for you by the wonderful Rachel.




The web frame is a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I backed it with some silvery web paper. I love how the silhouette shows through on the shadow.



From the back you can see more clearly how shiny it is. 
You'll see it yourself once it's made it's way across the pond in the post, 
but for the moment the photo will have to do



Here's how I coloured Rachel's gorgeous image. I've always had a soft spot for her drawings. Her Teens were what introduced me to Simply Betty Stamps. I loved colouring her.



It's difficult to catch on camera but I added a touch of Sakura Tiara Gel Pen to the Sentiment.

 


I really hope you have a wonderful 40th Birthday Betty xxx


Your next stop on the hop is with the wonderful Irene


Here's who else is involved.

Happy Hopping xxx



*** The Hop Starts Here ****Corinne (featuring cards by Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat & Dena)  Then  Rachel, Then Tanya 
>>>>>>>>>Lucy (YOU ARE HERE<<<<<<<<<< 
>>>>>>>>>Irene (NEXT STOP)<<<<<<<<<

10 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! This is GORGEOUS! The most amazing surprise so far! WHOOHOO thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that cut...makes the card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking, Lucy! LOVE that spider web die cut background! It is gorgeous and even more so paired with the silver web paper!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS just love that die cut with that paper. Just awesome that you did the aperture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and so love the spider webs.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy this is absolutely fab fab fab, love that webbing, great make. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, LOVE this!
    thank you so much for joining in the hop!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Its amazing what you can do with the Silhouette, I use mine all the time. Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that webby frame around your beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow what an eye-catching make, its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...