It's challenge time at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and this time the challenge is Show Some Attitude sponsored by Kenny K!
Here's what I created with Metal Babe
(If you're here for Kenny K's Krafty Krew blog hop please look at my other post a few days ago - comments on this are wonderful, but don't count towards the Hop xxx )
(If you're here for Kenny K's Krafty Krew blog hop please look at my other post a few days ago - comments on this are wonderful, but don't count towards the Hop xxx )
I used elements from Rock Star from the Silhouette Store
I used the 'Styles' options in Craft Artist 2 to create a graffiti look to the writing.
I distressed the red card of the star using Black Soot Distress ink and Champagne Mist All Purpose Ink from Stampin Up.
I coloured Metal Babe using my Copics and tried to give her a hair style with Attitude!




Hi Lucy!! Love your Rock Star card!! Yes, blogger is acting up big time. Took me forever to add a link!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour card is just awesome!!
Hugs!
Darcy
Definitely a gal with attitude, Lucy! Lol! Love the split in her jeans, too.
ReplyDeleteShoshi
WOW i love her, but I love all your work, so talented xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Love the graffiti lettering, very clever. Cx
ReplyDeleteLove the attitude
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words and good wishes for our holiday and retirement, Lucy. We are already having a marvellous time!
ReplyDeleteShoshi