Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Kenny K's Krafty Krew Blog Hop!

Hello everyone and welcome to 
KennyK's Krafty Krew

Oh we have something special lined up for you this week!!!!!


*Anything Goes*
+: BLOG HOP!!

Anything Goes Challenge
Sponsored by:  KennyK Downloads


with the random winner's choice of 3 free digis
+ 1 digi to each of the top 3 (chosen by the DT).
Awesome right?!



Hop prizes
Sponsored by:



Offering a $10 voucher


Offering a  $10 voucher


Surprise Prize valued at 15£

Offering a $10 voucher

How to win?? Easy.....simply jump to the DT blogs revealing their *Anything Goes* inspiration project and leave them some love. Then go back to KennyK's Krafty Krew and leave a comment stating you have completed the hop :)


Here's what I created - it's a 40th Birthday card for my Brother-in-law who's recently started learning how to drum.


Metal Drummer was just prefect for him! I think I've even seen that expression on his face!

I made the card using the A5 Stepper Card instructions from the Hougie Mini Masterpieces Book







I coloured Metal Dummer with my Copics and used a Gold Gel Pen for the cymbals.

Colours used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Mouth - E04, W9
Tounge - E04
Eyes - B12, B23, B28
Hair - Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Drums - B12, B18, B28, B79, W7
Boots - E31, E33, E35, E37
Top - R34, R27, R29, R59

I'm still very much learning with my new Copics, but I'm loving them more and more :D


I hope you like my creations. I'd love to hear what you think before you hop back to KennyK's Krafty Krew to complete the Hop x



Hop Itinerary:









54 comments:

  1. This is an awesome step card. Love how his hands pop out like that!!! Great colouring!

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this image! FABulous design and colours.
    I'm sure he'll LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! Like the colours and the folding

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome masculine card! I really love the side step with this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun step card! Your colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love this! Thank you so much for the link on how to make this card! You ROCK and so does this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oe I love this one :d my husbands hobby is drumming :D soo cool :P
    xx Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the accordian greeting - what a great idea to make it all pop! Fun blog hop - so many ideas! xJT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. I love how the blue really pops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card!! You did a great job with the coloring and putting it all together, I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is awesome! Need that sent to my dad for Father's Day. : -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your brother in law is going to love this card. I can just picture that look too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is awesome. Love your great coloring and the lay out is fantastic. It rocks!
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can almost hear the drumming. Great image.
    Hello from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the colouring alot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome. Love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is fantastic. I am sure he will love it! Your coloring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rockers, gotta love 'em. That's seriously how they look in full swing! Awesome image from Kenny. Fab colouring and card design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE THIS CARD! I love the set up of the card and I love how he is totally rocking it out! Fantastic way to pair the image with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A perfecdt card for your BIL, wonderful colouring skills, thanks fso much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope you will be visiting us again/. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm back with my DT hat on this time. I just love looking at this card and the drummer's enthusiasm! Thanks for joining in the masculine challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. rockers of the world unite lol, glad he is not drumming in my house, would drive my dog batty
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome coloring, stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow this is fabulous.Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. He he, I love stepper cards. This is just awesome. What fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your colouring is awesome and love those foldings.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that you made the image very large so that he seems to pop, Very creative to make this into a step card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card - your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us for the Love To Create Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wild image. Steps are great extra.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome card! Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great make! Thanks for joining us in our All About The Men challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lucy, your wonderfully colored Metal Drummer looks fabulous on this great birthday-themed step card. Your embellishments add to the theme perfectly. TFS this beauty! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great Image!! Looks so cool :)
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fab card. I like the image and your colouring. I´m sure he will love it.
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love!!!! Simply Fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us as we Celebrate Simply Betty Stamps 5th birthday at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is awesome!! I love the fun image!! You colored it perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  39. How fabulous! That image is so much fun. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Diva DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Lucy!! Oh what a happy surprise when I scrolled to your card!! LOVE IT!!! I'm SURE your b-I-l is going to love this, too!!! Thanks for giving me a great start to my day!! (chuckle, chuckle)
    Luv ya and hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  41. A super stepper card

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  42. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lol. Great hun :) thanks for the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your card, I feel like he is going to burst of the card!! Amazing. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  44. A fab card for a "new" drummer! :-D

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Lucy! What an awesome card! Turning 40, time to make some noise! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, Lucy! This is so amazing! Your colouring is stunning so don't you doubt that! ;)
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is super. Love the design and fab image xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cool card. He really looks 3-D. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome card, love the colors, and how you cut him out to go above the card, nicely done, and the shape of the card is awesome. Fun Blog Hop...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the colours and beautiful colouring

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my gosh, I totally love your master piece. It is a fantastic beautiful masculine card, if you can have those two words in a sentence together. Great coloring, layout, papers and details. Sure glad I got to see this on the blog hop.

    Hugs,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...