I had Stare to play with and this is what I made.
Are you scared yet? I know I am!
I used a paper from the Vintage Halloween Digi pack from Jenni Bowlin on Jessica Sprague as the backing and altered it to fit my card by putting an extra section of the stars on the bottom section. I added a strip of bright green spotty American Crafts ribbon.
I coloured Stare with my Promarkers and cut her out and mounted her directly to the card at her legs, but with some foam pads behind her head so she looks as though she's leaning forward and staring even more intently.
I typed the sentiment using the Bloody Font from DA Font and highlighted it using my Clear Sakura Glaze pen.
The Skull charm is one I was given in a crafty swap earlier in the year.
Colours used:
Hair - Bright Orange, Orange, Burnt Orange
Skin - Bright Green, Leaf Green, Froest Green
Eyes - Purple, Aubergine, Berry Red
Top & Tights - Purple & Aubergine
Looking forward to seeing you entries over at Digi Galore x



Very scary Stare - fab Halloween card.
ReplyDelete