Friday, 6 September 2013

Simply Betty Witch Mercedes

Betty released Witch Mercedes as the image for the September Fan page Challenge. As anyone who knows her will know she's a little bit Halloween mad (understatement of the century!!!) so the theme was Halloween & Halloween Colours.

As usual I decided to do something a bit different and made a Halloween scene rather than a card. I used the 3D ledge Haunted Mansion Accessories from the Silhouette store to make the 3D tree, bat, tombstone and gate.


Here's the tree, bat and tombstone in a bit more detail

.



I coloured Witch Mercedes with my Promarkers:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair - Purple, Aubergine, Black
Dress & Hat - Black, Ice Grey 5, Ice Grey 4, 
Trims & Fingernails - Bright Green, Forest Green, Pine
Broomstick - Rosewood*, Auburn*, Warm Grey


I made a stand for the back of her so she stands up. 

I hope you like her - I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a comment x


6 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!! The tree is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene, bit like a Halloween nativity, really cool idea and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene, Lucy! Beautiful coloring, and that entire scene is just Hallowe'en perfection! Thanks for joining us in the dungeon at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh great scene, Lucy! Love 3D elements and her green lipstick. Fab coloring for sure. thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool - great cut-outs and a fabulous witch :-D
    Thank you for playing at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...