The lovely Betty of Simply Betty (being the big hearted woman she is) decided to create a digi just for Kam & use it to raise money to help towards his medical costs in America. The digi costs $5 and all the money goes to Kam's family. You can find out more about Kam & the digi here on the Simply Betty Blog
You can't quite see but his hands create a heart shape.
The sentiment is the tag from a pair of pyjamas I bought in the summer - I knew the tag would come in useful sometime & it seemed perfect for this.
(I won't tell Kam it came from pyjamas as I'm sure he wouldn't be impressed :P )
Here's a sequence of photos so you can see how it opens - it folds flat for posting
The Promarkers I used were:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink for the Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold (a new combination I came up with)
Eyes - Sky blue, Azure, True Blue
Top - Red, Berry Red, Carmine Red & Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2
Don't forget to pop over to Simply Betty's to buy your Digi & help Kam on his way
I've entered this into the following challenges:







This is so cute. The little boy will love this :)
ReplyDeleteI must go check out the Simply Betty blog and read all about him, and buy the digi of course.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x
What a fantastic card, and the little guy who is going to receive this will love it! And your coloring is exceptional! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!
ReplyDelete