Monday, 14 January 2013

Carolers become Birthday Singers


I've had a quiet few week crafting wise over Christmas so havn't blogged much. Yesterday was lovely as it's the first day I've had to sit & craft & it was such a treat. I worked on a few DT cards I had due & it was lovely to be crafting again. Come back tomorrow for a peek at my card for the Digi Galore Challenge Blog - it's another good one this time.

I thought I'd share this birthday card I made for a friend. The image is Carolers Three from Mo's Digital Pencil but I decided they would make a lovely choir singing Happy Birthday for a wintery birthday. I love being able to use images for more than they were intended!

I coloured the image with my trusty Promarkers & was even brave enough to try using patterned paper which I normally struggle with. The sentiment was cut out on my cougar in silver mirri card, then coloured with my promarker so it co-ordinates.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the new Digi Galore Challenge


1 comment:

  1. And a lovely card it is too Lucy. It's a good idea ti try to get as much as possible from our crafting goodies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...