Friday, 11 February 2011

Digi Stamps from Little Claire! Get one FREE!

I've been a fan of Little Claire stamps for about a year now since being introduced to them by Linda. I have their monthly kit through (the one kit I subscribe to) and love it, but I've had an email through today saying they're now doing digi stamps! I'm so pleased as I love digi stamps - for their flexibility and for the fact that they don't need storage space. Head on over and have a look - here's the information:



Something for FREE!
To celebrate the launch of our NEW DIGI DOWNLOADS, we have one of our designs for you to download for free.
               
'Lydia goes shopping' will be yours for free from our NEW Digi Download section 
on our web, here she is with a card made using the image printed from the download.

What are 'Digi Downloads'?
A very good idea!   You just choose your design, download to your computer and 
then your design is there ready for you to use whenever you wish, you can even alter
 the size so you can make it as large or small as you like depending upon your 
project, just print the image onto thin card, then colour and mount just like stamps.
The best thing is; your 'digi' images are a fraction of the cost of stamps, ours start 
from 50p, you receive your chosen design instantly - no more waiting for the postie, 
no more postage & packing costs, and less mess than using inks - no danger of 
smudging or missed images (great also if your hands aren't working like they used to!)
As the card above shows, the only difference is the amazing cost saving and convenience!

What to do?
Go to our web: www.littleclaire.co.uk click on 'Digi Downloads' in our left-hand tab
choose 'Lydia goes Shopping' from the choice of designs and click on the button 
that says 'Download Here'  this will give you your free image!
Simply print out and make your card - it's that simple!
All 'Digi Downloads' are clean, clear images without the 'Little Claire' watermark.
Go and give it a try and enjoy your Free image   (we'd love to receive any card that 
you make with this free image for our gallery - maybe a special newsletter could go out
 showing all your cards!)
Little Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Stop tempting me to go over to the Little Claire site! (lovely card but I am not going to succumb!) Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...