Monday, 1 April 2019

Make it Crafty Fairy Blog Hop


Yay! We are so excited to share the gorgeous new Flower Fairies from Make it Crafty with you. It has been quite a while since we've released new images, that we thought it was worthy of a blog hop and of course a give away. :) These are the new Fairies:


It's just a quick hop, with of course gorgeous colouring to inspire you, so be sure to leave a comment on each blog post so that we know you 'hopped' on by. PLUS there are three secret giveaways along the way and if you win, you will be able to choose to keep your favourite fairy!


Of course if you can not wait to find out if you are a winner, be sure to head on over and snap up your favourite fairy now and Zoe will be more than happy to refund you should you win!
Ekk! It's time for a new release at Make it Crafty and  Blog Hop to go with it!

You should start the Blog Hop at Nicoletta's Blog and hop through the blog list to see all the DT and Guest DT creations.

Blog Hop List

Now you know I have a soft spot for fairies and these fairies are no exception. I chose Lily Fairy and decided to base her on a Stargazer Lily. It's one of my favourite lilies - such a beautiful vibrant colour with pretty spotty details. I decided to make her the full focus so for once haven't added a sentiment to the front of the card.


Here's her close up. I coloured her wings to look like the stargazer lily leaves, her hair decoration to look like cala lily and I kept the shading on her hair to a touches of grey so she's almost a platinum blonde.


Now a close up of her dress - the lily flower. I tried to build in the bright yellow & green you get at the base of the stargazer lily flower & then the beautiful vibrant pinks of the main petals. A challenge to colour, but I hope I achieved the look.


 Here she is complete. I really hope you like her.


Digi Used:

Copics Used:


Thank you so much for joining us on this fun little blog hop and I hope you'll have a quick chance to leave a comment before you continue hopping. I may just be the lucky one hiding a little fairy for you. ;)

Blog Hop List




31 comments:

  1. she is just absolutely divine. I adore the details you added. swooooooon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I don´t like her, I LOVE her. She´s so gorgeous and perfect and sooo beautiful colored in amazing colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring. Realy stylish card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it, just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, Lucy, I adore your color combo and coloring! She is a perfect Stargazer Lily, for sure. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous! And she really does look just like a stargazer Lily! Gorgeous coloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a Beauty... love your vibrant colors and you have colored her absolutely beautifully ...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Wow! She is just stunning! I love how you've made her the main focus and love the detail you've captured of the stargazer Lily! Love it!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have a soft spot for fairies. You have done a remarkable job colouring her. And a love flowers so I love these images! Beautifully done, Lucy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these colors, I think this is my favorite in the whole hop, but don't tell the others ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lucy, I love your stunning coloured image. The bright colours are awesome and the this new Fairy is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She’s gorgeous! I love Stargazer Lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These fairies are so cute. Thank you for the great giveaway and thank you for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a brilliant idea to color her as a stargazer lily. She is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning coloring - love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect.....all if it 🄰

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is just absolutely stunning one of my many favorite flowers..... Your coloring is fantastic. I love the images and will have to have all 3 as I have 3 great grand daughters who love fairies as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh !! Your coloring is stunning. I love the texture you put on her dress. Stunning fairy. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, this is amazing!! Your coloring!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!! She is stunning. Love all the details you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. Love the pretty bright color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. a wonderful creation, love how you thought the concept up and captured it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. There is a clow *WOWWOWWOW*, so amazing!!! a little bit like a watermelone, but so fantastic!! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lucy, this is amazing, the way you have transformed this into a stargazer lily is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic coloring. Love
    the green wings. thanks
    for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lucy, Lucy Queen of CAS!! I love Oriental Lilies, but you are turning me into a Stargazer fan with your gorgeous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love everything about this: her platinum hair, the amazing wings, and the lilly-inspired dress!! You are amazing at coloring!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Seriously stunning Lucy! Love the way you've coloured her! The green accents are delish! Such a beautiful creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...