Tuesday, 6 November 2018

Dimension Challenge with Tiddly Inks Stamps

I had such fun creating this for the Dimension Challenge over at Tiddly Inks Stamps Challenge blog. Whenever I have a dimensional challenge the shadow boxes from Make it Crafty spring straight to mind. I love the amazing effect they give! I've used the Thin Circle Shadow Box as a base for Rudolf Reindeer and his friends and love how they're flying through the sky!


I used the Confetti Sparkle digi paper from The Lovely Studio as the background and finished it with the Happy and Christmas layered words from Make it Crafty.


You can see all the dimension! The reindeer are flying across the sky! I love how the shadow boxes from  Make it Crafty come with a flat packed 3D stand so they are freestanding. So clever!


I layered the second and fourth reindeer to add even more dimension & the whole string is lifted from the outer circle with foam pads.


Here's a close up of Rudolf Reindeer. I used him four times, but with different scarf colours, noses and spot colours on their rump they don't immediately appear to be the same image. I've added a touch of Stardust Stickles to the top of the scarves & some of the stars to give a bit of shimmer.


Here's a close up of the Happy and Christmas layered words from Make it Crafty

I hope you like my creation and will come and join in the Dimension Challenge over at Tiddly Inks Stamps Challenge blog




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...