Now you may have heard there's a wedding happening in Windsor, UK tomorrow ...... I mean it's not been mentioned on the media at all really has it :P :P :P I couldn't resist making a slightly tongue in cheek Harry & Meghan inspired card for Fab Friday over at the Tiddly Inks Stamps blog. Obviously the official wedding attire is a closely guarded secret so I've taken a guess, but I thought Love You Mostest was just prefect.
I made her veil shimmer using Wink Of Stella. Here you can see the colouring underneath the veil.
A bit of Union Jack washi tape & there it was finished. Nice and easy.
I added some Sakura Stardust pen to the sentiment.
Copics used:
Bride Skin - E51, E53, E33, E35
Bride Hair - E77, E79, E49, W7, W9
Dress - E41, E42
Flowers - Y11, Y15, G20, G82, G29
Veil - Wink of Stella
Groom Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Groom Hair & Beard - YR23, YR24, YR27
Suit - N7, N9, 100
Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to. Don't forget to pop over to the Tiddly Inks Blog to see all the other Fab Friday creations.




No comments:
Post a Comment