I used my Silver Bullet Professional Cutting Machine to print and cut Wryn Hanging Around so she was literally suspended from the branch & hanging in mid air.
I tethered the tips of her hair to the base of the frame so she didn't wiggle off and get up to too much mischief (but you can't really see that they're attached).
I coloured the sky background using the techniques in Make It Crafty's Ebook Fun Techniques for Colouring Skies.
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49
Top - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Shorts - B93, B95, B97, B99
Branch - E44, E47, E27, E49
Leaves - G14, G17, G29
Sky - B00, B02, B05
Clouds - B23, B25, 0
I hope she's bought a smile to your face.
I hope you'll come over and join in the Circle Challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog



No comments:
Post a Comment