Friday, 23 March 2018

A Birthday Wish with Tiddly Inks

It's Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks Blog & there are so many amazing creations on show. Make sure you pop over and have a look. I decided to use Wryn Wishes for my card - I do love this image - simple but lots of fun - perfect for a birthday card.


Here's Wryn Wishes close up. I used Wink of Stella & Sakura Stardust on the dandelions to give them some gentle sparkle. It doesn't really show in the photo, but in real life it makes a difference.


I added Sakura Stardust to the sentiment I typed so it had some sparkle too.


Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
G14, G17, G29
Dandelions - Wink of Stella, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen

I hope you like her & you pop over to the Tiddly Inks blog to see what everyone has created.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...