I decided to break away from my normal style and have a play with patterned papers. Now patterned papers normally bring me out in a slight sweat. I seem to collect them, but find it hard to use them - so I decided to be brave and go for it.
I'm totally in love with Elphaba. For some reason I didn't get her when she was first out, so I'm delighted that she's become available again through Make It Crafty. There's just something about her expression that I love. It made me think of her as a student witch who's finding it a little tricky to learn all her spells so I layered her up with papers from the Echo Park Paper & Glue digi paper pack.
I cut Elphaba with Broom out on my Silver Bullet cutting machine using the SVG cut files that Zoe from Make it Crafty has provided with the digi. If you want to see how I did this have a peek at the short video I made.
I typed my sentiment and embellished it with some Sakura Stardust pen & a few layers of Sakura Clear Glaze pen.
Here's a close up of Elphaba with Broom from Make it Crafty.
Digi Stamp - Elphaba with Broom from Make It Crafty
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - C7, C9, 100
Top - YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, E08, E29
Skirt - G82, G46, G28, W7
N2, N5, N7, N9, 100
Boots - C2, C3, C5
Broom - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Sakura Stardust pen, Sakura Glaze Clear pen
I hope you like her
As a sneak peek I had the most amazing package of Make it Crafty Chippies arrive through the post this week! I'm going to have such fun playing with these!
I'm looking forward to making the Mansion Chipboard House - I knew it was small - but hadn't realised just how dinky it is!




No comments:
Post a Comment