I've used the beautiful Princess Aviva from Noxine Stamps and cropped her to make her the focus of the card
The sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC. I think the sentiment is so true and something we all need to live by.
Here's a close up of Princess Aviva. Look at all those gorgeous folds!
It's difficult to see on camera but I added Wink of Stella to her dress so it's like a beautiful shimmery evening dress.
I really hope you like her and would love to see what you create with Princess Aviva very soon x
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Dress - RV23, RV25, RV29, R59
Butterfly - Boo, B01, B12, B14, B95



Hi Lucy, thanks for visiting and for your lovely comment - yes, I'm highly delighted with my new iPad Pro and have been having fun experimenting with it. I'm afraid I don't know what a heat press is, but I hope you have fun with it when it arrives!
ReplyDeleteShoshi
Hope you got on OK at the dentist, Lucy. Rather you than me... I'm still feeling really rough and so fed up with it after nearly a week of it, that I've made an appointment to see the GP this p.m. At least I've been able to play with my new iPad when I've felt up to it! It is great fun.
ReplyDeleteShoshi