Friday, 12 August 2016

Lili of the Valley do Digi Stamps!!!!

Have you heard the exciting news! Lili of the Valley has started doing digi stamps!!! 
To say I'm excited is an understatement! I love Lili of the Valley but usually make 6x6 sized cards so find the rubber stamps a little too small. I'm over the moon that some of the designs are now available in digi.

I couldn't resist Time Flies and printed her nice and big as the focal point of my card. 
Clean and Simple as always - but that's just how I roll. 


How cute is she!!!!
I coloured her with my Copics and added some Sakura Stardust pen to the dandelion clock to add to the magic.


I typed the sentiment myself in the Bellwethers Font. Again I added some Sakura Stardust to give some sparkle.



Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Top - B21, B24, B26, B29
Skirt & Wings - BG54, BG57
Grass - YG61, YG63, YG67 
Wink of Stella
Sakura Stardust Gel Pen

I really hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. About time too I remember asking about them doing digi's years ago and said they had no plans to so I'm glad they have. Great make love your colouring. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Jacki. Make sure you pop over to the store - there's 4 for 3 for the next 48 hrs :D (well probably 41hrs now I think :P )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...