I had such fun with this card combining elements from two of my favourite artists. Da Bomb is the new freebie for members of Club KennyK (have you joined yet? if not why not????). I've combined her with a background made with Dylusions Sprays and the funky Grunge Word Chipboard from Make it Crafty. Fun or what!
This is the Grunge Word Chipboard from Make it Crafty. I coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils. The pencil colour sits on the top of the greyboard rather than sinking in as ink does so it's lovely & vibrant.
Here's Da Bomb. She's so sassy & fun - I love her!
I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - 100, C9, C7, C5, R27, R29, R59
Top - R27, R29, R59
Trousers - G94, G99, W7
Shoes - C7, C9, 100, Y15, YR16, R27, R29, R59
I really hope you like her and it makes you smile.



No comments:
Post a Comment