Sunday, 22 March 2015

Happy Easter with That Craft Place

There's a party going on over at That Craft Place and Passionate Paper Creations this weekend - and it's s colouring party! Lots of inspiration using the lovely digis from That Craft Place and there's a discount code and a competition with great prizes. Come on over and join in the fun.


 If you've not already discovered Passionate Paper Creations it's a great Facebook group with colouring tutorials, inspiration and a range of great sponsors. 


Here's what I created using Sugar Jump and one of the Easter Theme Scrabble Sentiments.


I used the Carina Gardner Jelly Bean Hop papers as they had a nice Easter theme and mounted Sugar Jump on an Easter Egg inspired oval. 


I coloured  Sugar Jump with my Copics.

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - RV63, RV66, RV69, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Top - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E33
Shorts - YG06, YG09, G29, W7


I love these Scrabble Sentiments and love that you can buy the complete alphabet so make your own sentiments too. 



I really hope you like my creation. Don't forget to come over and join in the fun at Passionate Paper Creations 




1 comment:

  1. Your colouring is so amazing, Lucy - how you manage to get such smooth transitions, fabulous shading and a real 3-D effect! Thanks for your lovely comment about my bed drapes - if you think that looks good, wait till you see the real thing! It will take me a while because I hadn't realised how much altering I had to do, and I've still got loads of the embroidered pieces to complete, but I'll get there in the end.

    Another spoily day today, out in the sunshine on my new buggy, and then a really long phone call with one of my oldest friends! Bliss.

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...