Wow! Day 7 of our celebrations at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
What a week it's been! So so so much fun!
This is our last day - and what a sponsor we've got! I've said it before and I'll say it again
- I LOVE Encino Stamps!!!
I had Kalle the Meerkat to play with. What a cute little critter he is! I made him into this little tag.
I made the wrapping paper by pinting Kalle the Meerkat out many times on coloured paper.
I think I might have got a little carried away!
Ach well it means I'm well prepared for the next birthday that comes along :P
Here's a close up of Kalle the Meerkat
I coloured him with my Copics:
E30, E33, E35, E37
E44, E47, E49
Y15, Y17, Y38
BG05, BG07, BG09, BG99
R24, R27, R29, R59
I hope he's bought a smile to your face. Don't forget to leave a comment to enable you to be entered into the Through the Purple Haze Challenges Blog Hop Prize draw, and the draw for the Blog Candy I have on offer.
Don't forget to complete the hop and enter the challenge - Ina from Encino Stamps has amazingly given Kalle free to everyone who enters!
You should have arrived here from Anita
and you're hopping on to Darcy
Thanks so much for helping celebrate our birthday.




Lucy, I love your Meerkat gift tag! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Darcy
Awe - how cute - thanks for the last day celebration of the First Birthday for Through the Purple Haze - have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteAh this is brilliant, Love the papers too, My son loves meerkats so this would be perfect for his birthday too, Thanks for sharing on the hop, Love Hazel (Didos) xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome tag and doing the wrapping paper too!! You rock girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Joanie xxx
How cute is this!!! I love the little Meerkat, and even better turned into a tag! Great idea! Happy Birthday, Purple Haze!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you colored her up. Love how you used her for the wrapping paper, too. You can never have too much of that. Thanks for sharing your wonderful BIRTHDAY set.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Isn't your little Meerkat cute. What a great idea for making Birthday wrapping paper. Love your tag too. happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little meerkat, Lucy! Reminds me of a certain other baby meerkat on TV at the moment - my hubby loves him! The wrapping paper you have made is fabulous - what a great idea. I've got a roll of butcher paper and could probably save myself some pennies by stamping my own! Thanks for visiting my recent blog posts and for your lovely comments. As you can see, it's been a busy time lately, and in between I've not been feeling too good (not surprising really) and my art has been seriously neglected. Still keeping up with the knitting though...
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Shoshi