Monday, 24 March 2014

Bingo with The Stamping Chef

The challenge this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges is sponsored by The Stamping Chef and involves a bingo card. 



We had to choose a line - either horizontal, vertical or diagonal and include all of those elements in the card. I chose the middle horizontal line.


This is what I created with Rockabilly Boom who I love!


Lots of fun and colour in this one. I started with a plain black piece of card and spritzed it with various Cosmic Shimmer Sprays. It's a bit difficult to catch the shimmer in a photo, but it's really pretty and looks a bit like outer space.



The sentiment is from the Silhouette Store and I cut it from glitter vinyl I bought in the sale at Hobbycraft. Again it's difficult to catch the glitter on the camera, but trust me it shines.

I added the 'flames' from the back of the rocket using metallic gold thread and a leaf pattern on my sewing machine. 




I coloured Rockabilly Boom with my Promarkers and mounted her on black foam dots. 


Skin - Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Pastel Pink cheeks
Lips - Antique Pink
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Swim Suit - Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue
Rocket - Ice Grey 3,4,5. Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy. Yellow, True Blue


I really hope you like her. Don't forget to pop over to Through the Purple Haze to join in the Bingo fun. 




6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, I love the background, It's perfect for this image, Great colouring too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly is amazing sweetie.. I'm still sat here in awe looking at it! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper......its a fab card Lucy.

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really bright and vivid card. Your image just jumps off the background!! I love it!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lucy, the image really pops with the background x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy she is awesome and i love the colouring and the spray inks that you have used looks great against the black background xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...