This week we are sponsored by the amazing Penny Black Stamps . They currently have a prize draw going on on their Facebook page so it's worth popping over and joining in.
I saw this idea of a paper wreath on Pinterest and decided it was perfect to pair with the 12 Days of Christmas clear stamp set I have. This is the result:
The papers are printed from the Very Merry Christmas Paper Pack 1 from Echo Park onto A4 card and cut into strips. They're then fixed onto foam wreath bases.
Even the back looks pretty!
Here are close up of the 12 days of Christmas. I love the characters!
I stamped the images with Memento Black Tuxedo and coloured them with a range of Promarkers. I'm not going to list them here as there are far too many to list.
The rosettes are made using the technique shown in Everyone Needs a Hougie and are made on my Hougie Board. I glued everything with hot glue to make sure it was securely stuck.
Here they are hanging on my wall :D
I really hope you like them.
Have a wonderful Christmas however you are celebrating and see you in the New Year for more fun challenges xxx
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:







Lucy your two twelve days of Christmas wreaths are gorgeous and i love how you have made them and love the different papers used for the basis of the beginning of the wreath and great photos hun... Anita
ReplyDeleteLUcy....amazing wonderful project....looks like alot of time to make it....am amazed and well its super..
ReplyDeletefiona dT
TTPH
Lucy, these are great..Love the wreath. Nice project..
ReplyDeletePam
TTPH DT
Lucy, I can't imagine how long it took you to make these fabulous wreaths, but what a great idea and they really are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Darcy
What a fabulous project.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Love to Create this time.
Susan
AMAZING!!! You must have found a secret patience elixir... I cant image the time you have laid down in this project!! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteXxx
this is a fabulous and very festive creation! interesting take on a wreath and the stamp set suits it perfectly.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda
What a pretty Christmas wreath with a great traditional feel, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
I love them! Oh my gosh, they are cute wreaths. Your paper choices are so playful and the images are adorable. They look fabulous backed with the rosettes. Thanks for joining our Christmas ABC Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! just love it! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x
ReplyDeleteLove these little images. Very creative. Thank you for joining us in the Challenge at the Parade Your Crafts Blog
ReplyDeleteLove, love this creative and fun wreath - just so fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Deffo goin to try and make me one for next year.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Fingers
Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
This is so gorgeous! Love,love the ribbon wreath!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Fingers.
Jennyfer, DT.
Awesome wreath!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season & Happy New Year!
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner