I decided to carry on my obsession with tags & colour her in a fairly dark way.
The tag is cut from water colour paper & sprayed with Cut Grass, Lime & Midnight Blue Dylusions ink sprays & stamped with a foliage stamp from the Stampin Up Set Pocket Silhouettes.
Spika is coloured using my promarkers:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Tail - Poppy, Crimson & Burgundy
Hair - Plum, Aubergine & Slate
Eyes - Marine & Petrol Blue
I'm pleased with how she turned out. The colours are a bit more intense in real life & she really does look like bad news.
I'd love to hear what you think x

WOW your tag is Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Lucy! That background is luscious! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work, Lucy, that background is luscious! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, Lucy - I love the way the norty mermaid overhangs the edges, and that background is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment - yes, we are very impressed indeed with the standard our workmen are achieving - Andy talks about his "exacting standards" that his whole team have to measure up to in order to qualify! They are all so nice, too, and we have a good laugh.
Mondays and Thursdays are my usual days at the house - should be there on Mon. but next Thurs. we are going to my sister's so it might be Friday instead if my hubby can take me. I'd love to see you!!! We may even have an operating kitchen sink by next week...
Shoshi x
More naughty than evil me thinks! Lovely colouring and a beautiful tag Lucy. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking tag, love how your vibrant colours on Spika make her pop off the background!
ReplyDeletefantastic job love it
ReplyDeletehugs