Monday, 29 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 12

Wow! I can;t believe Simply Betty's 13 days of Halloween is almost over! I've not participated in all the challenges but I've really enjoyed the ones I have done.

Today's challenge is to include a Haunted House. Now you know me I never do things the normal way so rather than colouring a digi Haunted House I used a file created by the very talented Liz Allison of Phlumpets Creative Cuts & cut the Haunted House out on my trusty Cougar. I altered the file slightly as I wanted to expend the picket fence to either side of the house to give myself enough room for Jack Skellington (well you can't have a Haunted House without Jack!).

I cut an extra strip of picket fence, scored & folded it with my Hougie board & glued it to the house to create a stand so the whole scene stands up.


(I love the completely accidental effect of the 'lighted windows' reflecting on the wet pavement 
(AKA my mantelpiece))




What do you think?

I would like to enter this scene into the following challenges:

Simply Challenged 13 Days of Halloween Day 12

The Paper Shelter: Halloween

My Mum's Craft Shop: So Spooky

Totally Papercrafts:

Papercraft Junkies: Halloween

Delicious Doodles: Fright Night


Edit - I'm very proud to have been chosen as the Winner of the Papercraft Junkies Halloween Challenge!!!!! I can't believe it - thanks so much for choosing me :D


My card was also chosen in the Top Three at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges!!! Thanks so much - I'm really glad you like it :D I'm now wearing my blinky with pride.

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely decoration and so welcoming this is just awesome..thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Great Lucy . Love the shape and design of it all . Thank you for Joining us over at PCJ challenge blog and good luck xxx
    p.s im now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stinking adorable! I love it and thanks for joining in our SCC 13 Days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Halloween project x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spook-tacular, Lucy! Love the fence!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous project, I love the whole concept.
    Thank you for joining us at PapercraftJunkies and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Great job Lucy!! Love it...Thanks for joining in our 13 days of Halloween at SCC!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for our Fright Night challenge this week, thanks so much for joining us with your fantastic haunted house!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...