Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Finally some creativity


I've finally had time to make something!!! I can't claim complete inspiration for this as MaryP on the Black Cat Forum shared the template for the basic X-Form. I altered it to have a 60 in the middle and adapted it so it has 6 'spokes' rather than 4. 

Aunty Marion loved it - she spent the whole of her birthday meal fiddling with it and admiring it :D It's lovely to make something that someone enjoys :D

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, that is soooo gorgeous... I really love it! I think it looks better with the extra bit, as not only is it stronger, but it gives it an extra dimension too! So glad your auntie liked it, but how could she fail to? What a stunning gift to receive, and she must have been thrilled that you made it, too.

    So glad you like the chaos of my ARTHaven!!! It's not so bad now, though, cos all the boxes are now onl the landing lol!! My hubby says we've got to be "sans ruth" because when we move in a couple of years when he retires, we won't have room for all the rubbish we've got! I can actually get up to the table again now.

    Too exhausted to do any more tidying today, as we've been out with Mum and Dad today. I'm resting on the settee now, trying to catch up with all my blog comments etc. I'm well into my knitting project as well, so willl probably do some of that later. Poor Sheba has been neglected of late, and keeps saying "Cut something with me!!"

    Hugs,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another comment from me, Lucy! thanks for your nice one on my blog. Glad you like my backgrounds! They were certainly fun to do, and I couldn't believe how different they turned out from the original, with very little tweaking.

    It was Gaz's idea to do it, and it certainly appealed to my "Don't throw it away" nature, which is taking a serious knock at the moment as I'm getting ruthless in my ARTHaven and have finally persuaded myself to part with all my favourite empty cardboard boxes lol!

    I've been experimenting with Zentangle tonight and it has to be the best fun ever! I've just posted on my blog about it.

    Have a great weekend,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't anyone else comment on your blog except me, Lucy? Lol!! Thanks for commenting on mine about the Devon County Show - it was great to meet up, even if very briefly, and I hope you had a good day too.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...