Sunday, 29 December 2013

Happy Birthday Corinne & Irene

It's Party Time! Two of the most incredible colourers in the world (yes I know that's not actually a word. but I said it is now :P ) Celebrate their birthday today. Well today and tomorrow actually as although they're twins they were born either side of midnight so actually have different birthdays!

Both Corinne & Irene do a lot for Simply Betty Stamps so Betty (aided and abetted by Tanya) decided to set up this surprise hop to celebrate their birthdays. 

Happy Birthdays Corinne & Irene!

I hope you like what I've made for you with your own personalised digi's from SBS.

For Corinne I couldn't resist playing on your love/hate relationship with leaves! It was too tempting to miss!


I cut the leave overlay from plastic and coloured it with alcohol inks, including some metallics to give it a nice autumnal shimmer. 




I added the word 'Leaves' to the sentiment in Craft Artist 2 and coloured Corinne with my Promarkers.

Happy Birthday Corinne - I hope you like it.



Irene my computer has decided to hide the pictures I took of your card! It must have decided it's not your birthday until tomorrow so hidden them out of my sight so your pictures will be added ASAP as soon as I can track them down. Hope you're enjoying the hop x


Have a wonderful Hop. You should have started at the SBS blog and arrived with me from the lovely Sian

and you're hopping on to the wonderful Karen



11 comments:

  1. Loving that background it's awesome, beautifully coloured image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards for the birthday girls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, can't wait to see Irene's once the comp gives up the hiding place hehe. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Corinne with "love" all the leaves you sent her LOL Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Lucy! I love all the leaves and you do great coloring!
    Hugs
    darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing card and i love what you have done with her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card... yes I am seeing all the leaves and here I was saying such nice things about you...lol...it is awesome
    Thank you so much
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, love the leaves ,it's perfect, and your coloring is fab.
    LIsa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job. I love it and look forward to seeing the other one. Thanks for helping to make our birthday sooo special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing surprise for two wonderful ladies I love the way everyone joined in and I love this

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that's soooo awesome. Love those leaves really do look real. And that coloring of her with the eyeshadow is really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...