It's the last challenge before Christmas at Digi Galore and the theme is Anything Goes.
I decided to do something different with Digi's this time and used the Baby Prints Digi Stamp kit from Stampin' Up in conjunction with my Foil Master from Thyme Graphics to make a simple but effective personalised Birth Congratulations card.
I love the effect of the Foil Master as it makes something printed with a black laser printer so so special. It's all foiled a beautiful rich royal blue, but it's difficult to catch on camera. I was lucky enough to have cuddles with the lovely Myles yesterday when he was only 9 days old. He was so adorable!
As I said something rather different with a digi this time as not a Promarker in sight, but that's what I love about Digi's - their flexibility!
Thanks so much to everyone who's joined in at Digi Galore this year. We've had a blast and love seeing your creations. Next year is going to be even bigger and better with more amazing sponsors lined up so make sure you pop over and join in x

No comments:
Post a Comment