Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year from Digi Galore - Girly Challenge

Happy New Year Everyone. Here's hoping 2014 will be a happy and healthy year for everyone.

Lets start things off as we mean to go on at Digi Galore - with a brilliant new challenge. 
The theme is Girly and our sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps. This is a new Digi Company to me but I love their style.



I had the lovely Heart Lollipop Charlie to play with. I kept my card nice and clean and simple and teamed her with some patterned paper (origin unknown) and a sentiment from Stamping Up's Define your Life Digital Stamp set.



I coloured Heart Lollipop Charlie with my Promarkers.

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Eyes - Sky Blue, True Blue
Top & Shoes - Pale Pink, Cocktail Pink, Watermelon*, Glitter Glue
Trousers - Pale Pink, Blender


Looking forward to seeing your entries at Digi Galore x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...