Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Some colour from Saturated Canary

I was having a flunky day the other day so decided to colour Copica from Saturated Canary.
She did the trick and I was smiling soon after I started. 


I created the background by playing with the Colour Grab Gradient Colour Picker in Craft Artist 2. I'm not entirely sure how I ended up with the effect, but I like it. 


I used the same Colour Picked gradient to colour the sentiment I typed. 
It makes me smile when I see it. 


Here's Copica. 
I coloured her with my Copics. 
She's come out a little bright in the photo - in real life she's lovely and vibrant. 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23. E25. E27. E29, E49
Clothes:
BV02, BV04, BV08
RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, R39
YG11, YG17, YG67, W7
Y06, Y08, Y17

I really hope she bought a smile to your face as she did to mine

1 comment:

  1. Glad your latest project brought a smile to your face, Lucy! She certainly did mine, with the gorgeous vibrant colours and the rainbow background. Nice to have a picture which is not just art, but also ABOUT art too lol!!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...