Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Cropped Nice and Close with Make it Crafty

The current Make It Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge is to crop an image close for a card. 
I've had this idea floating round my head for a while so just had to make it.
It features a cropped version of Carly Celebrates as the central feature.


 I added a cropped version of Confetti Background and faded it out so it's not overpowering. 


I coloured the confetti with very light Copics - R00, Y00, G00, B00

Here's a close up of the cropped version of Carly Celebrates


I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Hat - B00, B21, B24, B26, B29, Y02, Y08
Hat Bobble - Sakura Stardust Gel Pen
Bracelent - Pilot Super Gel Gold Pen

I really hope you like her. I think I've kept her clean and simple even with the confetti. 


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Make It Crafty DT Call



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...