Monday, 17 August 2015

Time for Something Blue

It's time for Something Blue with That Craft Place. Don't worry - I'm not blue - who could be with these lovely That Craft Place Digis and crafty embellishments from the Store to play with!


All of the products I used came from That Craft Place

I stamped the sentiment in Bahama Blue Memento Ink and mounted it on 
one of That Craft Places' Chipboard tags


The Rose Ribbon and the Gems came from That Craft Place. The backing paper is from the Papermania Happy Birthday to You 6x6 paper stack. 



This is Cute as a Cupcake - who really is just that!
I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, R35
Dress, Wings, Shoes, Petticoats etc - 0, B12, B14, B18, B29, B99
Cake - E51, E53, E55, E57

Sakura Stardust Pen
Stickles Stardust
Wink of Stella

Hope you come and join us with Something Blue at That Craft Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...