Monday, 2 December 2013

Kenny K Christmas at Through the Purple Haze Challenges

I had a treat this week - the chance to play with the foxy Mrs Claus from Kenny K for the new challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges . The challenge is to use a recipe - 1 digi, 2 papers and 3 embellishments.


I used 2 papers from the Dear Santa Digikit from DaisyTrail and mounted them on gold and red metallic card. 

The three embellishments I added were the bell, the ribbon and the bow with a good girl accent in the middle which I made using part of an embellishment from the Dear Santa kit cut into a circle and mounted to the back of an epoxy dome sticker.



I sneakly added a full version of the 'Good Girl Santa's List Approved' embellishment on the inside of the card, again mounted behind an epoxy dome sticker.


Mrs Claus was a joy to colour


Promarkers used:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut
Dress and Hat - Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy
Holly - Holly
Belt - Ice Grey 4 & 5
Santa Sack - Tan, Caramel
Eyeshadow, Bells, Belt Buckle - Gold Pilot Gel Pen 

I really hope you like my creation & look forward to seeing your entries at Through the Purple Haze Challenges


I'd like to enter this to the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - lovely vivid colours and just beautiful.

    fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your foxy Mrs. Claus! Great coloring, great card!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great card and omg the colouring is amazing. Sian TTPH DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Christmas card is just perfect for men.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchy Colors!
    Hugs, Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...