Sunday, 21 July 2013

A Raver and an inspiration photo Challenge

I've made two cards today - both for challenges.

The first is inspired by the photo on the Just Inspirational Challenges challenge


As soon as I saw it a digi I own from Jellypark called Girl in a Bee Costume popped into me head  so I made this card :D


The sentiment is from Create with TLC  and the background digi paper is from Sassy Designs

I'd like to enter this into the Just Inspirational Challenges Challenge


Edit: 30/7/12 - WOW how exciting I got picked as Top 3 for the Just Inspirational Challenges :D Thank you so much! I'm over the Moon!




By coincidence the sponsor for the Just Inspirational Challenge is The Stamping Chef & that's who my other digi is designed by. 



I used tulip yellow, sunflower, Gold & raw sienna for her hair
and cerise, shocking pink* and maroon for her outfit.

The sentiment is again by Create with TLC





3 comments:

  1. great card love both images thank you for taking part with the JIC this week
    Cheers Dannii DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable .... love it. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at JIC!
    Cindye(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...