I took a pair of lovely yellow roses & dipped them in clear UTEE in my Meltpot. This isn't entirely necessary but makes them more endurable.
I then cut a strip of yellow card & used it to glue the hair grip to the back of the rose. I used Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive as it dries nice and strong.
A really simple idea but with these roses it looks so effective.
The Challenge this week at Through the Purple Haze is 'Flowers' and I thought these little pretties fitted the bill perfectly x
I'd love to hear what you think x


Those flowers are great Lucy! Never thought of dipping them in the UTEE! I'll have to try that! Thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
ReplyDeleteDarcy DT
TTPHC
Lovely hair clips! Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
ReplyDeleteEithne (DT)
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie
These fit the bill very well indeed Lucy, great little project. Thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Teresa
DT