Saturday, 20 October 2012

Devilish Divas Halloween blog hop



Welcome to the Devilish Divas Halloween blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Erin‘s blog.  If you are just joining the hop and want to start from the beginning, please visit Dena’s blog and begin there so you don’t miss out on any of the cool projects! 
This is a Halloween-themed hop sponsored by Kenny K Downloads.  One lucky winner will win their choice of FIVE digi’s from the Kenny K Downloads store along with a fun Halloween goodie bag sponsored by our hostess, Dena Jones.  Details on how to enter are at the bottom of this post. It's very easy to do so please join in.
Here is a brief bio on our sponsor:


Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all your creations! 
The creator, the artist, the man:  KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collection of pinup babes, sweet ‘n sassy girls, cool rockin’ dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyDownloads.com

I love KennyK digis for their cheekiness! Definitely some sassy ladies in there!
I had the amazing Wanda Wicked & Haunted House to work with and wow what wonderful images they are!
I used the PNG version of Wanda Wicked so I could layer her on top of the Haunted House. I coloured the image with my trusty Promarker pens.
The Digi Paper background & Trick or Treat sentiment are from Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Kit which I bought from Jessica Sprague


Here's a close up of Wicked Wanda


The Promarkers I used are:
Dress & Boots - Burnt Orange, Orange
Sky & tights - Ice Grey 1, 2 & 5
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Lips - Antique Pink
Hair - Raw Sienna, Mustard, Pastel Yellow, Buttercup

Hope you enjoyed your visit! If you'd like a chance to win our blog hop candy, here's what you need to do (it's not too tricky so do give it a go):
1) Visit each blog in the hop and leave a comment that includes your email address on each one to be eligible. You must comment no later than midnight EST of Sunday, Oct. 21st.
2) Winner will be emailed no later than Monday morning and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
3) Digi prize package from KennyK is open to anyone, regardless of location. However, the goody bag prize sponsored by the hostess is open to US residents only. If the digi prize winner is not located within the US, a second winner will be chosen for just the goody bag.

Please be sure to hop on over to Sher's blog next to see what she's created using one of Kenny K's awesome digi's! Below is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way. Thanks again and have a fun and safe Halloween!

Blog Hope Lineup:

15 comments:

  1. I'm new to Kenny K, but love your image on your card. TFS
    Janet Royer
    rroyer@ma.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!

    Silvia
    sillyscrap@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love that background paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lucy - great job for the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lucy! I like how the windows in the haunted house look illuminated! You did a great job with your coloring! Thanks so much for joining my hop.

    Aloha,
    Dena Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! Great digi, great paper choices, great coloring~ just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulouis card - love the little Halloween scene you created.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow wow wowee!!!!
    ADORE this creation sweetie!!!!

    Love the whole thing from your fantastic colouring to your wonderful background.. all the way to your cool layout!!

    Hugs to you,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet looking but very sexy...love the background as well..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute, lucy! love that you made a whole scene with this! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and image! scrappymo1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! bbiswabic@new.rr.com or my blog, Crazy About Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool to be in the Hop with you... LIKE your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spooktacular Card! I love your image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...