Monday, 15 October 2012

Digi Galore Challenge - Halloween



It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Galore and as it's October and this fortnight the theme is ......

Halloween




We are sponsored by the brilliant 
Bugaboo 

the winner will get  7 Digi Image pack 
wow .. 


So pop over & join in. All you need to do is create a project using a digi from any company. The entries for the challenges so far have been brilliant - it's great seeing what everyone makes.


I saw Halloween Mummy - Coffin from Bugaboo & realised it suited a different approach to a card as to me the image looked like the inside rather than the front of a card.

I scored & folded 2 pieces of brown cardstock on my Hougie Board & glued them together so there were two stages of the card opening. I then trimmed it to the shape of a coffin using the digi as a guide. 

As usual I coloured the  digi with my Promarkers (have I mentioned recently how much I love those pens :P). I drew a cross on the front of the card & lines to echo the digi

Hope you like it, I'd love to know what you think x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...