Thursday, 18 October 2012

Day 6 of Simply Betty's 13 Days of Halloween

Day 6 of Simply Betty's 13 Days of Halloween is a challenge to use Lime green & distressing. Quite a challenge for me as I don't tend to use either but I thought I'd give it a go.

I used Betty's lovely Christian the Dark Hero from the Teen Scene Kids Go to Hollywood set.


I coloured him with my trusty Promarkers & mounted him on 3D dots.

Colours: 
Lime Green, Bright Green, Forest Green
Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 5, Black
Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral,   Pastel Pink

I used some distressed papers from Sassy Designs & added some extra ink around the base paper to increase the distressed look.

The Sentiment sticker was in a digi set from Harvest Moon Mega Kit by Samantha Walker which I bought on Jessica Sprague. I used my Lime Green Promarker to alter the colour of the words to better match the theme.

The extra distressing element was carefully cutting Christian the Dark Hero out (which I hate doing) ..... then realising he needed a white border around him to make him look right!


8 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful! Great way to use GREEN! Thanks for joining us for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is fab! Love how bright he is! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Your colouring's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Never thought of Batman in green; it looks freakin' cool! Way to go on this card! TFS.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the lime green.... Thanks for playing along at SBS 13 days of Halloween. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...