Sunday, 28 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween - Day 11 @ Simply Betty's Challenges

I didn't think I was going to get an entry into today's challenge but have had a spurt of energy (the 3min Microwave Cake in a Mug may have had something to do with it!)

Today's challenge was to use the Candy Corn colours (Orange, Yellow & White) or Caramel Apple colours (lime green & Caramel). I went for the Candy Corn option. I don't often use Oranges so it was something different for me. I'm actually really pleased with the result - especially the hair colours which were Pumpkin, Orange & Burnt Orange.

I used the Baking Betty digi from Simply Betty (recognise her from the last challenge?) & Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Mega Digi Kit which I bought from Jessica Sprague. I've used it loads since I bought it - who knew it would be so useful! The black background paper actually had halloweeny words which didn't show up when printed but I'm actually pleased with it a bit plainer.

Hope you like it.


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh i really like this - like how you have taken the colours but not made it too bright!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame here great coloring as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job, LOVE that spellbinder die with it! Thanks for joining our 13 days of Halloween at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love that frame around the image!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...