This month the challenge over at Tiddly Inks is to use one of the Molly images. Well that's hardly a challenge is it? There are lots of lovely Molly's to choose from but I went for Molly Celebrates. Who can resist a good cake eh and it's always good to celebrate a birthday.
Here's her close up. I wanted to give those candles a really good glow - I'm not going to ask how old she is, but she doesn't look old enough to have THAT many candles! I added a few flicks of darker blue copic to add some detail to her skirt.
See! Super glowy candles! I love making the glow from the candles catch bits of her hair where the light would catch it.
I finished the card off with some chippies from Make it Crafty - happy from the Birthday Adapt-a-word set and Birthday Single Layered word. I coloured them with my Copics and finished them with a layer of glossy accents.
Digi - Molly Celebrates from Tiddly Inks
Chipboard from Make it Crafty Birthday Adapt-a-word set and Birthday Single Layered word.
Papers from the Echo Park Birthday Wishes: Boy Collection
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49, Y02
Dress - B02, B05, B16, B37
Cake - E81
Candles - R27, YR16, YG25, G16, B16
Y11, Y02, Y17
I hope you'll come and join in the challenge on the Tiddly Inks Blog.




I know I can't resist cake! (: The glow from the candles is amazing, I'm super duper impressed!! Love how you did the sentiment too.
ReplyDelete