I started the card by printing the quote with a laser printer and foiling it with silver foil on my Foil Master machine. I then used distress inks to make a galaxy background and I added a small sprinkling of Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel to give the impression of stars in the background. The foil is water resistant so resisted the distress inks and stayed shiny.
I cut the Scribble Circle Stars Chipboard frame from Make it Crafty in two to make it frame the quote. I'd never thought of doing that before! I knew this frame was prefect for the quote, but was too petite to place the quote inside it - cutting it in half worked nicely! I coated the frame with a layer of Wow Superfine Metallic Silver embossing powder & then added some Stampendous Silver Glitter embossing power and Stardust Stickles to the stars and dots on the frame.
Very different from my usual creations, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out & hope it's a fitting tribute to an amazing man.
Chipboard Used: Scribble Circle Stars Chipboard frame from Make it Crafty
Products Used:
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemon, Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon, Chopped Sapphire, Black Soot
Embossing Powders - Wow Superfine Metallic Silver, Stampendous Shabby White Enamel
Stickles Stardust



No comments:
Post a Comment