Sunday, 7 August 2016

Regan's Surprise Happy Birthday Blog Hop

It's our amazing DT Co-ordinator Regan's Birthday today and we thought we'd surprise her with a Birthday Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday Regan!!! 

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday!



KennyK DT and GDT have got together to create this hop. It's a bit like a game of Pass the Parcel - you hop from one stop to the next and find a little bit of birthday love on each blog. It's a present for Regan, but we hope you'll all join in the fun too. 

Leave a comment on each blog as you Hop and then leave a message for Regan in the comments on the KennyK Stamps Blog. We want to surprise her with lots of birthday love.  
We'll ask Regan to choose her favourite comment from those left on the KennyK Stamps Blog to receive a prize (make sure you've left a comment on all the stops on the hop too). Closing date is Saturday 13th Aug at midnight EST)

This is the card I made for Regan. I know that Lady Raven is a digi she loves. I stuck to my clean and simple roots, but went a little darker to reflect the rock chick that Regan is. 


I cut the shape on my Silver Bullet Cutting machine and coloured the bottom layer with my Purple Promarker.

Here's Lady Raven's close up.


I coloured her using a mixture of Copics and Promarkers

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - C7, C9, 100
Clothes - T3, T5, T7, T9
C7, C9, 100
Promarkers Purple & Aubergine, Copic 100

I really hope you like it Regan. Have a wonderful birthday and thanks for being a great friend. Enjoy every single stop on your Birthday Hop xxx


The Hop starts here
Your next stop on the Hop is at Nick

Make sure you leave a comment on each blog & a special birthday message for  Regan on the KennyK Stamps Blog to be in with winning a prize. 


Blog Hop Order:















20 comments:

  1. Johanna Lindsay7 August 2016 at 09:38

    Great colouring!! Lady Raven is as hot as ever!! And a big Happy Birthday to Regan <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Happy Birthday Regan ........ Love your card and the colors, your coloring is fabulous

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and card hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Girl with attitude, love her and your card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Thank you so much for the birthday love! Lucy, Lady Raven looks amazing and every bit rock royalty in purple! What an amazing surprise this is! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lucy, this is absolutely amazing! Love it. The design and colour choice are perfect, Regan will love this. Fantastic colouring, as always!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Lucy! The coloring is amazing and again you've succeeded with the CAS.. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card with an amazing image. Love your beautiful card here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Lucy! And a VERY Happy Birthday to you Regan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I wish it was my birthday! My favorite colour and one of my favorite images.
    This card is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic coloring, Lucy! This looks like our birthday girl, Regan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great surprise for Regan! This is a great image and I love the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your colouring is absolutely AMAZING! I love the purple too! AWESOME birthday card. I'm sure Regan will love this card. Happy Birthday Regan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awsome. Love it. A be lated Birthday wish to you Regan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card! I hope you had a great day Regan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Regan, blessings and a big hug, I love your card Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are seriously making me reconsider my love of prismacolor and gamsol for copics! Beautiful card and Happy birthday Regan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing card Lucy! And you know I adore your CAS style!! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...