Saturday, 20 August 2016

A Huge Make it Crafty Thank You

Well this card has finally made it to Australia so I can share it. I think it took the scenic route - the Royal Mail estimate was 5-7 days ..... a month later .... well it made it to Zoe which is the important thing. Better late than never eh? 

It's a bit scary making a card for the 'Boss' and I wanted it to be as good as I could make it. I love how Carlie with Flowers looks cropped. She makes such a lovely Thank you card.


The words look like they're cut and layered, but I did them digitally and coloured round them to keep the card flat for postage.

Here's a close up. I just want to smell those flowers!


Zoe - a card can never say Thank you enough. I've loved loved loved being part of the DT. It's been an absolute honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...