Friday, 12 August 2016

Love you to the Moon and Back with Mo's Digital Pencil

I fell in love with this digi from Mo's Digital Pencil as soon as I saw it. How cute is Moon Baby!! The backing paper is a free one that was given in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook page a while ago. I thought they worked perfectly together. 


Here's Moon Baby's close up


Here's a close up of the moon. I love the shading you can get by using really light Copic colours. 


It's difficult to capture on camera but I've added some Wink of Stella to the moon to give it a subtle shimmer (which all good moons should have).


Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Sleepsuit - RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
Y000, Y00, Y02
Moon - BG10, BG11, Y000

I really hope you like it.
I'd like to enter this into 


3 comments:

  1. Wow very pretty card yes the designer paper goes just perfect with the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! MY! GOD!!! How beautiful this project is!!!!
    Thank you so much for playing this time with us at Mo!

    I really wish you good luck in challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, gorgeous card and lovely coloring!
    Thanks for playing along with us and good luck,
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...