Friday, 5 August 2016

Lisa Horton's Creative Expressions Christmas Silhouette Stamps on Hochanda

Tonight and tomorrow sees the launch of Lisa Horton's latest range of stamps for Creative Expressions. Have you seen - she's even got her name on the box this time :D
This range features Christmas Silhouettes and they're just gorgeous! 
So simple, but so elegant. 
I went with super simple - just kraft card, black ink, a white pen a little Sakura Stardust and a silver pen. How easy is that!??

Here's what I created




I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the snowflakes to make then shimmer. 


Back to my Copics for this Bauble card




As a slight change I had a bit of play using distress inks to colour the edge of the card.


I can't wait to see Lisa's shows on Hochanda - I always get inspired by what she does.

These are the stamp sets:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Lucy, you've done a great job with those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are lovely, Lucy. Well done! Thank you for your visit and your nice comment - it's amazing seeing my work in print!! The book is absolutely gorgeous and I'm thrilled to have it.

    Hugs,
    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...