Sunday, 15 May 2016

New Releases at KennyK Stamps

It's new release time at KennyK Stamps and this time I've been cheeky and combined my creation for the new Flowers challenge at Club KennyK with my creation for Petal Lu Challenges who's theme is also Flowers. 

I chose to use the new Happy Hour. I loved the original, but love this one even more! She's so elegant, but fun at the same time. I've paired her with some lace from Brenda's Lace and Ribbons and some flowers from the Lucky Dip Selection of Petal Lu Blooms


Here's a close up of Happy Hour


It's hard to catch the shimmer on her dress on camera. I added a touch of Wink Of Stella for that subtle sheen. I mean every girl's favourite cocktail dress should have a lovely shimmer eh.


I love the lace and these flowers. They're so pretty!



So much dimension and lovliness!!!



I really hope you'll come over and join in the floral fun at both 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...