Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Add Texture with Make it Crafty

Have you all had a go at joining in with the current Make it Colourful Challenge - Add Texture? You can add texture to the characters clothes or to the background - it's up to you.

I decided to make a clean and simple card and concentrate on texture on Carly Celebrates' clothing. I was rather intimidated at the thought of adding texture, but once I started it was actually surprisingly easy & makes such a difference to the image.



 Here's a close up. I added texture to her top using a slightly different colour & I used a darker colour within the same base colour to add texture to her jeans. Both ways work nicely.


I got a little addicted to adding texture so even added it to her party hat!


The sentiment is a digi stamp from Stampin Up 


Digi Stamps Used:
Carly Celebrates Digi Stamp from Make it Crafty

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E58, E59, E49
Clothes - Rv52, RV55, RV66, RV69,
Jeans - BV02, BV04, BV08

I hope you'll come over and join in at Make it Colourful Challenge and add some texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...