It's challenge time at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and this time the theme is Add a Number and we're sponsored by Art by MiRan. I decided to be super organised and make my nephew's birthday card. I'm amazed at myself as his birthday isn't until the summer! Dino Danny is just perfect for an adventurous 2 year old. I went overboard on the Add Number theme and made the whole card a number shape.
The papers and tag shapes are from the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy set. I've used the digi version and added my own words to make it personalised. I added Glossy Accents to the tags & some of the dots on the paper.
Here's a close up of Dino Danny
I loved colouring him! I used my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Eyes - B12, B14, B18
Suit - G05, B05, B37, B99 & Blender
Horns - Y11, Y15, Y06, Y35






It sounds as if you've been busy lately, Lucy! Thanks for your visit. I'm glad you had such a great time on the retreat. Sheba is out, and I've been going through my old notes but haven't made any further progress because I've been soooo busy and this week I've crashed a bit and been too tired to do anything! It's high time I spent some time in the studio again but other things keep getting in the way.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well. I am feeling better these days than I have for ages except this week!
Shoshi x