Friday, 8 April 2016

Mermaid Galene with a Clean & Simple Sketch with Make it Crafty

I love clean and simple cards so decided to use Mermaid Galene from Make it Crafty to make a card using the sketch from the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge.


This is the Sketch - clean and simple and I love it.
Here are some close ups.


I added edges using my Copic and added Stickles glitter glue to add some shimmer. The sentiment is from a stamp set I had (make unknown). I colour matched the white organza ribbon by colouring it using my Copic. I've had the pretty waterdroplet like stickers for ages & this is the first project I've had that's perfect to use them on.


 Products Used:
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21 ,E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Mermaid's Tail - BG45, BG49, B24, B29, Blender
Harp - Y11, Y15, Y17, Y28, E57
Sakura Stardust Gel Pen, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...