Today I've got amazing news to share with you! I've been picked to be a Guest on the Make it Crafty DT for the rest of the year!!! I honestly can't tell you how happy and humbled I am! I never thought I had a chance of being picked when I entered the DT Call. It's such an amazing group of people that I'm honoured to be part of it!. I'm even happier as a lovely friend Lisbeth has been asked to be part of it too. We were doing a happy dance together over the internet when we found out.
I'm so proud to be able to display this badge.
As part of my Guest DT position I'll be creating something for the Make it Colourful Challenge which happens on the 7th of each month. This month the Challenge is
I made a simple and easy card using Mini Gothilia (who's available as a freebie in the Make it Crafty Facebook group throughout September. The sentiment is also a freebie in the Facebook group.
I was inspired by last month's challenge of cropping an image and thought Mini Gothilia looked rather fun peeking out with that sentiment.
Here's a close up
I coloured her completely with the T family of Copics
T1, T3, T5, T7, T9 - oh and 100
I really hope you like her. Come across and join in the Make it Colourful Challenge.
I can't wait to see what you create.





<3 <3 <3 You are amazing! And this card is AWESOME! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lucy!!! I knew they would love your card, I did...;)
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisa